Saturday




Inspire me



The brief: A collection of fronts to be taken to Paris, exhibited at premier vision's Indigo.





I found the Ironwork room in the V&A extremely striking and a room which allowed my creativity to flow, stimulating me with lots of exciting ideas for the brief. The work is very architectural and I was imagining garment edges shaped in similar ways to the wrought iron.



Photos I took in the V&A's Ironwork room










SHOWSTUDIO






WOW!! - was my first impression of this exhibition, The colours; the concept; this way of communicating design is fresh & innovative.


My favourite parts of the exhibition was seeing the Balenciaga jacket; the detail is gorgeous with such fine lace, the type of garment that you have to see first hand, photos just don't do it justice. The Frieze by Nick Knight & Gareth Pugh was another part of the exhibition that I really connected with. The Frieze is raw, luminous & Metallic photography. Its so energetic, its like he has captured a childs dream. Nick Knight has reached a new levels of genuineness with this piece. I LOVE HIM!!




No comments:

Post a Comment