Saturday

Previous Projects

INDIGO 2009,
Collection for S/S 10



Collection of 6 waistbands and neck pieces

with areas of embellishment and embroidery







ALTERNATIVE ARTS


Alternative fashion week at London Spitalfields market



'GRANDAD WE LOVE YOU'










Inspired by my Scottish heritage, with the consideration of both of my Grandads, i developed a project that was based on memory and emotions. I used old photographs of my grandad and translated them into print ideas. Screen printed leather panels with thistles and photographs on them celebrate the life of my grandad and his Scottish roots.








ADILI



Adili, now called Ascension are an ethical fashion brand. Their philosophy is to bring the most inspiring selection of fashion and lifestyle products made beautifully, made fairly and wherever possible made from organic materials.
















No comments:

Post a Comment