Saturday



PURE LONDON



I recently went to Pure London, which is the UK's leading fashion trade event for contemporary and directional womenswear, young fashion for men and women, accessories and footwear.



This is a place where buyers come to choose from the collections for their stores. Visiting this event gave me the opportunity to look around and talk to designers and get an insight into how it all works.


At Pure, I discovered lots of companies that I haven't heard about before which was really beneficial because it opened the door to lots of opportunities. I was able to speak to some designers and also collect business cards to use for possible work experience or placements.






Some of my favourite stands at Pure where Ruby rocks, Gia London, Aftershock London and Glamourous.

I liked these stands because I could relate with what they design and make. They produce feminine printed dresses with embellishment and beading throughout.

Overall I found Pure a very worthwhile and inspirational day, and will look forward to going again next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment