Saturday

Alberta Ferretti

Ferretti's fall 2010 collection is simply gorgeous. The designs are sophisticated and elegant, and the colour story is perfect for fall. It consists of a wintery palette of white, nude, greys and teal.

I love this dress because I like the way she has blended jewellery and clothing. The necklace has become part of the dress rather than sitting on top of it.


I like the way this dress falls at the bottom, the silk trimming highlights this. This dress looks very soft and light and this has been achieved by using a lightweight fabric combined with the nude colour.



I love the shape of this outfit, the lines from the bust give shape and definition to the body. I also like the double layer asymmetric technique with the detailed trim.






I particularly like the shoulder detail to this dress. The shape looks simple, yet the detail when looking closer is extremely delicate.

www.style.com








No comments:

Post a Comment