Saturday

Simply Yours






I have entered the Brief to Bra competition for SimplyYours.co.uk. The brief is to design a lingerie set consisting of two parts i.e. bra/corset/slip and thong/ full brief/ French knickers. It is for Spring/Summer 2011



I have looked at Dior, Erdem and Marc Jacobs for inspiration for this project, and considered the way they use print and use underwear elements in their collections.





My digital prints from the Premier Vision collection relate to this brief therefore I have selected one and developed it to create a bra and french knickers set.

I choose Cyan and Black as the colour palette. I didnt want to go for the obvious pinks and reds that are used a lot in underwear prints so i picked a bright, energetic colour which would be great for Spring Summer.
Illustration board for the bra and brief collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment